Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Boys will be boys

I can't have Starbucks everyday.

I'm not a coffee person. But there is 1 drink that I LOVE. It's a grande, white chocolate mocha, half caff, no whip, no foam from Starbucks. I've tried to order similar drinks from other places. Nothing ever comes close. Ever. I was in the habit of going to Starbucks every day when I worked. I made good money, so $4 for a little piece of heaven didn't seem like too much. I feel VERY spoiled when I say this, but I can't have "my coffee" every day now. *sigh*

On a better note, I got a warm and fuzzy feeling this morning while Colt was dribbling his basketball down the hallway. Normally that would make me go stir crazy because mornings have always been so hectic. But without the stress of getting myself ready for work, I don't feel so uptight. I'm not sure of the last time I shrugged my shoulders and thought, "boys will be boys."

I could get used to a cup of tea every morning instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment