Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Staying organized.

My goal is to be an organized housewife. It's only day 2 and I have a notebook that someone will lose a hand over if I find it tampered with. I've decided to plan dinners ahead of time. Creating a grocery list at the time of planning, so I only have to make 1 grocery trip per week. I will also keep my to do list on the same page and make sure that I have a few "productive" things to assign myself each day.

I wrote my first page yesterday. As I looked at it just now, I realized...someone's about to lose a hand. You can probably guess who.


Anyways.

I need to make sure that a shower is considered productive. I thought I would be enjoying long, warm showers since I have an unlimited amount of time at home. I was wrong. I've gone 2 1/2 days without a shower. This bothers me.

2 comments: