Thursday, January 31, 2013

Finishing my degree at 30. What fun.

What the hell am I thinking?

I'm gonna quit my job, pull my baby out of day care, become a homemaker, and finish my degree. What's my problem?

School starts in a week-ish and I'm freaking out. If I cancel these classes, I pay out of pocket for them. NOT doing that.

I might as well use my veteran benefits and get my G.I. Bill to pay for my degree. Plus, in the future when I tell the kids how important college is, they can't look at me and ask why I don't have my degree. I'm thinking ahead here. Saving myself some embarrassment I guess.

But I think I should have settled into a routine before I threw another wrench into the situation.

And a degree in Business Administration with a Minor in Finance? I hope I didn't bite off more than I can chew.


No comments:

Post a Comment