Thursday, February 21, 2013

BURN!!

I picked the kids up from school today and we all pile into the car. Right away it's arguing, me asking them to stop, snatching, me LOUDLY asking them to stop, screaming, me screaming for them to stop, then my LEAST favorite...name calling! 

It's no surprise that I lost it.

Me: AAHHH!!! You guys are driving me NUTS! Stop it! STOP!! You are kind and smart and you're saying the smost stupidest things!
Madi: Smost?
Colt: (whispering to Madi) Did Mom call us stupid?
Madi: She said smost. I'm not sure what she means. Mom, what is smost?
Colt: So we're smost?
Me: Stop! I meant most.
Colt: So we're the most stupid?
Me: No, that's not what I said.
Madi: You said smost and that didn't make sense.

How did this conversation go from me doing the lecturing to me being lectured. Today has turned into a fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment