Friday, February 8, 2013

How ready are you for your next vacation??

Rewind to December 20, 2012: We went to Wisconsin to visit Hans' family for the holidays. We were gone about 2 weeks and got home on January 4th(ish). 

Since I had so much unpacking to do when we got home between me, Hans, and Tenley, I asked Madi and Colt to unpack their own suitcases. I didn't think it was too difficult, they could handle it for sure.

Fast forward to today: I go into Colt's room to help organize it. As I pick up the suitcase to put at the top of his closet, I realize how heavy it is and open it up.

Me: Colt, you never unpacked?!?!
Colt: No. 
Me: Why? I asked you to.
Colt: Because I want to use that stuff for the next trip to Grandma's.

Hmmm. I guess that's one way to be prepared for a vacation that you're not sure when you're taking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment