Thursday, February 7, 2013

Eating Out.

You know that feeling you get that you're being stared at and not wanted around kid free people as you're being seated at a restaurant?

I've gotta be honest, Hans and I could care less about those people. We have always received compliments on how well-behaved Madi and Colt are in restaurants. Seriously though. ALWAYS. Since they were babies. It makes us proud every time. So the stares and eye rolling have never bothered us because we know by the end of the night, they'll forget we even had kids.

And tonight...the years of compliments went right down the drain. They meant nothing. I'm pretty sure that e.v.e.r.y person, even the ones WITH kids, didn't want us in the restaurant. Tenley is SO LOUD!  Even when she just goo-ing and ga-ing. SHE'S LOUD! And she throws things. Everything that she can reach! Anytime that we noticed something was put in arm's length of her, we jumped to take it from her.

I fed her while Hans ate his dinner. When he was done, he walked her around so I could finish my dinner.

Never again. *sigh*

And I'm not kidding, I don't think we will be taking her any place but Chuck E. Cheese. She's so bad.

1 comment: